I just stopped by your Mum's blog. I was with with YWAM, first for my DTS when I was 19 and later in the 1990's (where I met my beloved husband :-). May God bless and prepare you as you take this fresh step. I am so glad that I joined YWAM and the experiences I have had. Blessings to you!
anywhere between hawaii and Minnesota, United States
I just got back home from doing a second school with YWAM called SBFM (School of Biblical Foundations in Missions).
I know the Lord has called me to his church, missions and this world. I am so excited to see where he brings me and all the things i get to do to advance his kingdom;)
The below pictures are all from my trip. In Maui and in Asia.. ENJOY :)
3 comments:
Hi Ashley,
I miss you. Great Graduation Party! I hope that I can see you soon!
Love your cousin,
Tiffany Hohn
P.S if you want to e-mail me my email address is hohn65@gmail.com
Hillsong is one of my favorite worship groups.
I just stopped by your Mum's blog. I was with with YWAM, first for my DTS when I was 19 and later in the 1990's (where I met my beloved husband :-). May God bless and prepare you as you take this fresh step. I am so glad that I joined YWAM and the experiences I have had. Blessings to you!
Post a Comment