hi Ash, how are you doing?! hows the first week of your dts going?! maybe my comment is going to seem wierd to you but i thought i had to do it.. i found your blog and i read it and then i started thinking about how my dts was and all the challenges that i had to take, the things that i needed to change and the areas God wanted me to grow.. it was such a difficult time for me! i was the only spanish speaking girl in the entire team! i did not know any english.. it was tough!! oh well, the intention of my comment is not to tell you how my dts was, if you want to know more i am publishing the story on my blog.. The motive of why i am writing this is because since I read your blog I started thinking about you and when i would pray you would come to my mind.. so I asked God: what should I do?! and He said: Just write to her and tell her you are going to be praying for her.. I was like: What the heck?! I don't even know her so much.. and she doesn't know me either!! Being honest I tried to forget about it.. pretending that it was just my thoughts but the truth is that God would tell me over and over again and I decided to obey..
SO, here I am! Ashley.. God is going to use this time to change your life, He wants you to become more like Him.. when the time is difficult and you are thinking on going back home, just remember who called you.. "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me" Luke 9:23 Amen!
I don't know you so well, but I want to tell you that I am here willing to pray for you and to declare blessings upon your life.. If you would like to talk to me I am available, please dont dobut it.
Hey ash, This is Kristin from church. Wow it took me a long time to figure this blogging thing out and I still don't think I have it down. =) I am looking at your pictures and wondering why I never did this. I always wanted to and never made the time and now seeing your pics I am am regretting that. Looks like you are having so much fun and that God is really pushing you. How is life? DO you love Hawaii? whats new? write when you have time. love ya girl. I am praying for you.
anywhere between hawaii and Minnesota, United States
I just got back home from doing a second school with YWAM called SBFM (School of Biblical Foundations in Missions).
I know the Lord has called me to his church, missions and this world. I am so excited to see where he brings me and all the things i get to do to advance his kingdom;)
The below pictures are all from my trip. In Maui and in Asia.. ENJOY :)
4 comments:
hi Ash,
how are you doing?! hows the first week of your dts going?! maybe my comment is going to seem wierd to you but i thought i had to do it..
i found your blog and i read it and then i started thinking about how my dts was and all the challenges that i had to take, the things that i needed to change and the areas God wanted me to grow.. it was such a difficult time for me! i was the only spanish speaking girl in the entire team! i did not know any english.. it was tough!! oh well, the intention of my comment is not to tell you how my dts was, if you want to know more i am publishing the story on my blog..
The motive of why i am writing this is because since I read your blog I started thinking about you and when i would pray you would come to my mind.. so I asked God: what should I do?! and He said: Just write to her and tell her you are going to be praying for her.. I was like: What the heck?! I don't even know her so much.. and she doesn't know me either!!
Being honest I tried to forget about it.. pretending that it was just my thoughts but the truth is that God would tell me over and over again and I decided to obey..
SO, here I am!
Ashley.. God is going to use this time to change your life, He wants you to become more like Him.. when the time is difficult and you are thinking on going back home, just remember who called you..
"If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me" Luke 9:23 Amen!
I don't know you so well, but I want to tell you that I am here willing to pray for you and to declare blessings upon your life..
If you would like to talk to me I am available, please dont dobut it.
In Christ,
Laura
Hey ash, This is Kristin from church. Wow it took me a long time to figure this blogging thing out and I still don't think I have it down. =) I am looking at your pictures and wondering why I never did this. I always wanted to and never made the time and now seeing your pics I am am regretting that. Looks like you are having so much fun and that God is really pushing you. How is life? DO you love Hawaii? whats new? write when you have time. love ya girl. I am praying for you.
Kristin and Laura~
Ashley' hard drive crashed on her laptop last week, and it will be another 4-7 days before it's fixed and back up running.
I just wanted to let you know this, so that you didn't think she was ignoring your post!!! :-)
Ashley IS having a WONDERFUL time...and God is TRULY moving...and using Ash in POWERFUL ways!!!
Thanks so much for lifting Ashley to our Heavenly Father in prayer!
Kim (Ashley's Mom)
Yay! God is good. Hope her cpu gets fixed quick!
Post a Comment