Saturday, October 20, 2007

Update

Hey Everyone!!
I would just like to express my thankfulness’ for all of the support that has been given to me over these past few weeks, for Thailand and Myanmar!
Your generosity has been amazing and so encouraging to me
Keep praying for our team and the women we will be in contact with while we are overseas.

This past week God just reveled himself even more to me; I just can’t fathom sometimes his love and all of his greatness. I just want to serve him with everything I have. He is showing me everyday how much of a father and a savior he is to me! I fall in love with his promises and grace everyday. It makes me want to be a better person and a light that is shown for him. I get so exited hearing his voice all through out the day. It keeps me going.

Living here in Maui is still so surreal. I look at everything around me, all the beauty and all of his AWESOME creation and I am just in awe of how much my GOD loves me and holds me in his hands always!!

He keeps showing me daily that I can be a million miles for my family, friends and comforts back at home but as long as I am with him. I AM HOME.. A true feeling of peace

I know right now I am in his will. Nothing can take me away from that!

I got Baptized this past week.
I felt like I needed to re commit my life to my savior to show him how serious I am about leaving everything behind and going were ever he wants me!

I never have felt so refreshed and a new person!! He has been reveling so much about the plans he has for me that I still can’t fully comprehend it allHey everyone!!
I would just like to express my thankfulness’ for all of the support that has been given to me over these past few weeks, for Thailand and Myanmar!
Your generosity has been amazing and so encouraging to me
Keep praying for our team and the women we will be in contact with while we are overseas.

This past week God just reveled himself even more to me; I just can’t fathom sometimes his love and all of his greatness. I just want to serve him with everything I have. He is showing me everyday how much of a father and a savior he is to me! I fall in love with his promises and grace everyday. It makes me want to be a better person and a light that is shown for him. I get so exited hearing his voice all through out the day. It keeps me going.

Living here in Maui is still so surreal. I look at everything around me, all the beauty and all of his AWESOME creation and I am just in awe of how much my GOD loves me and holds me in his hands always!!

He keeps showing me daily that I can be a million miles for my family, friends and comforts back at home but as long as A am with him.. I AM HOME.. A true feeling of peace

I know right now i am in his will. Nothing can take me away from that!

I got Baptized this past week.
I felt like I needed to re commit my life to my savior to show him how serious i am about leaving everything behind and going were ever he wants me!

I never have felt so refreshed and a new person!! He has been reveling so much about the plans he has for me that I still cant fully comprehend




KEEP ALL THE PRAYERS UP THEY ARE SO ENCOURAGING!!!


TAKE CARE,

ASH:)

No comments: