
Ashley and her team have wrapped up their outreach portion and will begin a day of debriefing in Thailand before they board their plane for their LONG flight back to Maui.
Ashley and her team are scheduled to land in Maui, mid-day on Saturday, Feb. 23rd. Upon arriving in Maui, the team will a time to debrief, before everyone heads for home.
Ashley is schuduled to leave Maui around 8:30pm Sunday night, March 2nd, fly through the night and arrive in Mpls. around 12:30pm Monday, March 3rd.
Please continue to keep Ashley and her team in your thoughts and prayers.....and pray especially for traveling mercies!!
I'm sure Ashley will be thrilled to see this as they prepare to land in Maui:

Woo...hoo...she's ALMOST home...and we can HARDLY wait!
1 comment:
OH my, I just read the update, I'm crying here girl.
Wow.
You have been the hands of God to these people.
Big hugs and a safe trip home!
Sue
Post a Comment