I went to good Friday service at my grandparents church last Friday.
After I took communion I sat down to just start talking with the Lord.
I couldn't cry, I couldn't get sad. I found my self just sitting there smiling.
I thought to myself.. what is going on? Last Easter i was a wreak. I was crying during good Friday service. Knowing I don't deserve the grace that the lord shed apon the cross.
But this Easter was way different. So I asked the lord then, why am i not a wreak?!
He said,
"Ashley, I want you to focus on my resurrection. The FACT that I died but I rose. That I defeated the grave" and that "I am the Living one; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.
-Revelations 1:18
As I focused on that over Easter i started to see. By what other name are men saved? With all of these false ways of life and false hopes.. Jesus is our only redeemer!
He is the ONLY one who was perfect, that perfect lamb that needed to die for ALL of us.
No other religion on this earth can offer any type of savior that took your sins upon himself!!
Nor did a glimpse of what the lord did while he was on this earth! Or can an fulfilled all the prophecies to show once more.. the faith fullness of the lord we serve!
which lead into an event that took place this week..
I received an email, from a guy who saw my facebook and wanted to know my take on Hinduism compared to what i believe, Christianity. Since i was just in Asia, dealing with false hopes like these. And this kid converted to Hinduism!!
So i wrote him back just telling him what I KNOW to be true.. what the bible says and who god is to me.
Needless to say he fried back, along with his friends who were there reading what i said.
"Well I don't feel God he's not real, and How do i know that he is the ONLY WAY!!
Many people get hope from other religions. So why are Christians and you so intolerant to others and their religions. What ever makes u happy, do it! Why are you always condemning people if they don't believe in you religion. Why would i want to worship a 2000 year old Jewish carpenter anyway? You don't have a real relationship with the lord! Because if you would you wouldn't be so narrow minded. You just go on what people tell you and have brain washed you into believing. You should get your own mind. If you were born in India and grew up Hindu you wouldn't know any different!"
I could just sit back on my computer in awe. That people have such a hatred of Christians and of the Bible!
THANK JESUS I GREW UP KNOWING THE TRUTH!! THAT IS WHY WE GO OVER SEAS SO THAT EVERY ONE HAS AN OPPORTUNITY TO KNOW AND HEAR ABOUT TRUTH THAT FREES AND TRULY SAVES!!!
Its the enemy who has these people SO CONFUSED HERE AND ALL OVER THE WORLD!! they don't know right from left anymore!
How these people don't know me nor who the lord is. They have such a hatred but for what reason?? Because TRUTH HURTS !!?!?! and YES ACCEPTING truth isn't comfortable!!! BUT YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT!!
OR YOU WILL END UP GOING ON THAT WIDE ROAD TO HELL!!
CHRISTIANITY IS NOT GREY ITS BLACK AND WHITE..
And people have NO idea of how blessed they are that they GET their own opinions, even when they are wrong, in this FREE country we live in!!
BUT all i could say was that i would pray for them
so they could come to know the only savior who brings true peace.
Which was totally the lord. Because i have a short fuse and i wanted to GO OFF on these people!!!
And the Lord just reminded me..
I give them choice to accept this. But it's up to them.
For the first time in a long time. I saw how much the enemy is everywhere!!! He's not just in Asia!! Where i saw it all the time.
He not just in the darkest places of this world!! But he's every were..
But even though having this email conversation with three people who are apparently very lost souls. The Lord reminded me.
That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow and every tongue confess that JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!!!
Weather people want to accept it or not. Does not hinder the fact of who the lord is..
It reminded me of situations in my own life when i cant see what the lord is doing or cant feel him certain days.. but that never hinders his love for me nor his plans for me..
It just showed me how lost the young people MY AGE are in this country along with this world!!
And PEOPLE in my generation NEED to rise up and stand firm on the rock that the lord has given us and show this world who he REALLY is.
2 comments:
AHH ashley this was so cool resding this Blog, b/c I had a good friday service like you had last year (just crying the whole time.. man it was at hope Chapel Keihei, you should go to their website for the Friday night serive and get the message, ahh it was intense, I dunno if you ever went there before, but Kit was diagnosed w/ cancer and it was maybe his last sermon ever so it was really intense) Anywho I just wnated to say Hi also before I go to indo tom!! I ate ROTE!! haha OMW AMAZING!! Yeah I can't wait to tell you about everything when I come back!! Keep pressin in!! Love ya!
Good morning Ashley...
Daughter of the King of kings...
daughter of my swee friend KIM...
MN born companion and friend...co
YWAM...heart...
Come over to my place, I have a gift that keeps on giving to pass on to you! It's an award!
I noticed that you hadn't posted for awhile but I knew you were raising support and busy...so I hope your mom didn't give my surprise away! I asked her first!
I was worried that perhaps you started a new blog and I didn't
know about it! So I will also be telling her this!
I feel your heart for God and your mission is important to be recognized and shared to encourage others to walk in their heart's desires!
Post a Comment