Friday, September 5, 2008

One Day and Counting

One more day and I'll be boarding my plane to head back to Maui for phase two of my Mission training.

First, I'll be making a quick stop (for 4 days) in Seattle/Canada to catch up with of my girls from last falls DTS.  I can HARDLY wait to see them.  (We have so much to catch up on)

God's been doing amazing things in my heart and life since March when I returned home following the DTS portion of YWAM.  His plan for my life is becoming clearer each step that I take.

I'm so excited about this next chapter in my life as I earnestly seek him, and his will.

For those of you who want to keep updated on how things go, please feel free to join me here.  I truly covet your prayers during this phase as my hearts desire is to draw closer to my Savior.

 Humm...I wonder if we'll be doing THIS again?  I'm thinkin' not, but if we do, I'm prepared.  lol

God Bless,
Ash


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! so im jessica... :) and i feel like i know both you and your mom so well.. just from my mom talking about you guys!! I will be on my knees praying for you and your group with this next phase of YWAM! i cant wait to hear all about it! :)))