Hey everyone, I just wanted to update you all on what is going on with me since i have been back in Maui.
God is definitely doing a lot of new things in my heart and giving me A LOT of dreams and visions he wants me to pursue when these next 3 months are over.
Im really praying, fasting, seeking the Lord's heart to apply for YWAM Maui staff this December. I would come back when the Lord would open the door to the exact timing. but i see just a dream that the lord wants to birth here in Maui with prayer and intercession. A whole movement that goes along with. The heart of a John the Baptist, Elijah Movement, of total surrenderence in our generation to the lord and seeking his heart out to become more like the "Acts" church of walking in the presence of the lord . Raising up houses of prayer through out all of YWAM in general and the states to get young people to set an alter for the Lord. being that Elijah generation and asking the Lord to send a holy fire down and consume our lives for him.
I recently went to TheCall 2008 in Washington D.C. I saw the Lord move in such amazing ways i know that this presence and power i have found in him cant be kept quiet. I have the privilage to go, once i get home in December, to The Onething conference 2008 in kansas city missouri. which i feel will be another amazing move of the Lord that i can partake it and catch more of that vision i see him wanting to stir up in our generation, that is being lost daily to the false ways of this world.
I ask for your prayers as i go into this time of seeking the Lord out for this next step, which i feel will be a VERY VERY big one. into what he has for me. To bring this dream and vision he is laying on my heart to this dying world.
I would like to thank all of you that do keep updated with me and for the prayers. I feel the lord brining me into a very crazy and intense season of my life..
to leave all behind for the sake of him. Laying down what i want to catch ahold of that vision he has. To consecrate myself to him, ad live a radical life of intercession and prayer.
so i thank all of you
more will come later:)
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am in an online Bible Study with your Mom and I wanted to tell you thank you.
Thank you for being totally and radically sold out for the glory of GOD and HIS message of the gospel.
I pray for you that you will not let anything hinder your dream of serving HIM for HIS glory. Count it ALL joy, Ashley!!
Prayers,
Teri
Post a Comment