So it's about 11:00 here in Maui and i have been praying a lot tonight.
So god told me to come and journal it on my blogg..
So here you go!
Tonight we had a testimony night, the summer DTS school just got back from their outreach to Indo, It was a crazy night.
They shared about their trip and all the ways God moved, after that we got into worship.. after that the holy spirit just lead.
IT WAS CRAZY
our school leader came to the front and started sharing what God placed on her heart,to unite our schools together in giving, the next thing we know we are all ( when i say all i mean all three schools, staff and everyone else on base)where praying and seeking God asking him what posessions we have that he wants us to give away or any money he wants us to give.
Right when she was talking God said " Ashley go in your purse and give all the money you have" YEAH I FREAKED OUT..
I said God!!!! thats all the money I have untill I go on outreach!! what am i gonna do untill then?? i still have about two and half weeks here in Maui???
After about 2 mins arguing with him I finally went to my room and got all my money.
It was such a joyfull at the same time crazy mood and sense of joy.
I dont know how god will provide over these next few weeks.
But in that moment of total surrender I found out what I means to live all for God.
To have nothing!!!!!! nothing more to rely on
HIM AND HIM ALONE!!!!
he just kept on saying and reassurring me.. "I need to prepare you my daughter.. the road over these next three months wont be easy and at times will be hard but I will be with you always and you can rely on ME AND ME ALONE.. I am all you need and all you will ever need. I am your soul provider and nothing else!!"
This night has truly been amazing to witness and watch..
people were giving away IPODS, COMPUTER, CAMERA, MONEY
and here at YWAM people dont have tons to give anywayz
but in that God spoke to me about ...
IT'S OBEDIENCE.. NOT THE NUMBER OR VALUE BUT IF I AM WILLING TO DO WHAT HE ASKS OF ME AND FOLLOW IN HIS FOOTSTEPS!!
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment