So Just last week, I found out what will be going on durning our outreach.
Plans change and things get pushed around but this is just a sketch of our plans.
From December 5th- till December 15th or so we will be in Thailand with the rest of our DTS school and we will be going through last minuet prep. Before we all split up.
After that we will be going to Khon Kaen, working with the villages up there. from december 16th till the new year.
After that we will then be going to Maynmar, for about two weeks or so working with the local churches there to help desicple them along, encouraging them and pouring Gods word to them.
Through those two months or so we will be really praying into buddhism and all the temples in both Thailand and Maynmar!!
Inner-session plays a HUGE role in our outreach, not only by us who are there, but by others who pray with us!!
FInally we will be heading to Pattaya, to work with the prostitues their!! This will be the part in our outreach that I will be looking forward to the most. God has really been laying these women on my heart, ALOT, after these last few months and I cant wait to get there and acually see god move in these womens lives and see how great our Father is.
I would ask you to just keep all of this in your prayers. I will fill everyone in on more of the detalies once they all come in.
:)
<3Ash
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment